Shopify is a web application that allows you to create your own ecommerce store. A key aim behind Shopify is to let users without coding or design skills build an online store without the help of a developer.
1. It’s quick and easy to set up – Shopify makes it easy to set up your online store without any technical knowledge. You don’t need to worry about hosting or security as all of that is done for you. The interface to design and manage your store is intuitive and user friendly too.
2. There are lots of themes to choose from – A theme will determine how your store looks and there are lots of them to choose from both free and paid for. These can be easily customised in the settings to suit your particular taste.
3. There is a large library of Apps – Like Apple, one of the main benefits of Shopify are the add on apps that are available. These are small pieces of software that will enhance the functionality of your store and ultimately increase sales.
4. Shopify is fast, secure and reliable – Shopify takes care of the security and reliability of your website so you don’t have to worry about it. They also ensure that your website loads quickly, all of which are beneficial to the search engine optimisation of your online store.
5. Your store will be mobile friendly – Mobile responsiveness is the key to success of an e-commerce store because the number of mobile shoppers is increasing by the day. All shopify themes are mobile friendly by default.
6. It’s easy to take payment online – Shopify makes it simple for the store owners to set up the payment gateway. The platform supports the Stripe payment option, giving buyers the liberty to make transactions without paying any extra fees but you can also add on Paypal and Amazon Pay without fuss.
7. You can easily integrate with Facebook & Instagram – Shopify works seamlessly with Facebook and Instagram so you can sell directly from your social media channels.
8. Dedicated customer support – You can call the Shopify support team 24/7 if you have a question about your store.
9. In depth stats – Shopify also provide detailed analytics to report the number of visitors, average order value and conversion rate of your store. Keeping an eye on these stats will prove vital to the success of your online presence.
10. Facebook Pixel Integration – if you are planning on using Facebook or Instagram ads to drive traffic to your store then it is easy to install the Facebook pixel and ensure that the reporting is set up properly.
Website Designer & Facebook Marketing Expert
Simon’s has been helping businesses like yours grow through effective website design and facebook marketing for more than a decade.
Looking to improve your online store? Download our free Shopify checklist to ensure you have everything in place.